Up 25.3% on pcp
Up 34.6% on pcp
Cash Conversion1 99.1%
Total FY16 Dividend 8.5c
FY15 6.95 cents
Basic EPS 12.2c
FY15 9.2 cents
|Cash Inflow from Operations||$44.2||$36.0||22.8%|
|Net Debt to Equity ratio(1)||55.9%||67.2%|
|Return on Equity (pa.)(2)||19.3%||15.9%|
(1) Net Debt to Equity is calculated using Net Debt divided by equity as at 30 June 2016.
(2) Return on Equity is calculated using NPAT for the previous 12 month period divided by the average equity in the same period.
Track record of strong financial performance
|Number of Patient Treatments1
3 year CAGR3 of 12.5%
3 year CAGR3 of 12.4%
3 year CAGR3 of 17.6%
3 year CAGR3 of 16.3%
- Patient Treatments are the sum of fresh and cancelled cycles and frozen embryo transfers.
- FY13 re-stated to results in June 2014 Prospectus. FY14 adjusted to exclude IPO costs and restructuring costs
- CAGR is Compound Annual Growth Rate
- FY15 earnings were impacted unfavourably by below industry trend growth rates and one off start up and acquisition costs of $2.5m, (Pre-tax).